About the client:
A mortgage broker with a good business turnover, and wanting to leverage the services of an experienced property developer and investor to gain instant equity and grow his property portfolio. Currently have 5 cash flow investment properties.
- Strategy: 6 Townhouse development. Old house on a large block of land overlooking the lake. Demolish the house and build 6-townhouses and sell all. Acquisition and construction costs share with the client and MPCA. MPCA provides the expertise and manages the project from acquisition to sales.
- Profit Share: 50/50
- Location: Lake Macquarie- LGA
- Land Size: 1669M2
- Zoning: R2
Let’s talk numbers:
- Asking price for the house + land: $570K
- Offer & purchase price: $600K
- Offered: $30K more due to multiple offers- Deal still profitable
- Total Purchase costs, planning & construction: $2900Mil
- Sale per townhouse: $650K X 6= $3900Mil
- Profit before costs: $1000Mil or 34% Gross realization
- Profit after all costs: $700K or 24% Net realization or $350K profit split
3 Darren Ct, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
+61 431 577 620
Why I Should Find An Experienced Property Agent In Australia?Choosing an experienced property agent directly influences your buying decision. If you think you can save hundreds of dollars by acting as your own buyer’s agents, you might be wrong. The professional...
6 Reasons You Need To Know About A Good Buyer AgentIf you are worried about buying or selling a property like a home, shop, or other commercial or residential property, contact with best buyer’s agent in Sydney. Now from 1 to 7 people hire the best property consultant...