About the client:
A very busy medical practitioner who has no time nor expertise in property development. Has a lot of equity to invest in brick and mortar using the services of a property consultant.
- Location: NSW- 50km from Liverpool CBD
- Land Size: 1500m2
- Strategy: Renovation of the existing house, subdivision into 3 Lots and sell the existing house and the 2 blocks of land.
Let’s talk numbers:
- Asking price: $490K
- Negotiated Price: $485K
- Client saved: $5K
- Cost of renovations, Acquisition, and the land subdivision: $200K
- Sale of the renovated house on a smaller block of 500m2: $400
- Sale of each land Lot: $300K X 2 = $600K
- Total realized profit before all expenses: $315K in 8 months.
3 Darren Ct, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
+61 431 577 620
Why I Should Find An Experienced Property Agent In Australia?Choosing an experienced property agent directly influences your buying decision. If you think you can save hundreds of dollars by acting as your own buyer’s agents, you might be wrong. The professional...
6 Reasons You Need To Know About A Good Buyer AgentIf you are worried about buying or selling a property like a home, shop, or other commercial or residential property, contact with best buyer’s agent in Sydney. Now from 1 to 7 people hire the best property consultant...