About the client:
A mortgage broker with a good business turnover, and wanting to leverage the services of an experienced property developer and investor to gain instant equity and grow his property portfolio. Currently have 5 cash flow investment properties.
- Strategy: 6 Townhouse development. Old house on a large block of land overlooking the lake. Demolish the house and build 6-townhouses and sell all. Acquisition and construction costs share with the client and MPCA. MPCA provides the expertise and manages the project from acquisition to sales.
- Profit Share: 50/50
- Location: Lake Macquarie- LGA
- Land Size: 1669M2
- Zoning: R2
Let’s talk numbers:
- Asking price for the house + land: $570K
- Offer & purchase price: $600K
- Offered: $30K more due to multiple offers- Deal still profitable
- Total Purchase costs, planning & construction: $2900Mil
- Sale per townhouse: $650K X 6= $3900Mil
- Profit before costs: $1000Mil or 34% Gross realization
- Profit after all costs: $700K or 24% Net realization or $350K profit split
3 Darren Ct, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
+61 431 577 620
Hi If you registered and attended our SMSF seminar, congratulations. If you missed out due to a busy schedule, that's fine too. If you seriously want to plan for your retirement through well-researched positive cash flow properties using your super then you need to...
Why I Should Find An Experienced Property Agent In Australia?Choosing an experienced property agent directly influences your buying decision. If you think you can save hundreds of dollars by acting as your own buyer’s agents, you might be wrong. The professional...