About the client:
Single young professional who wants to start building on a property portfolio at a young age while working two jobs in nursing, using creative strategies.
- Location: Hunter Valley, NSW
- Land size: 850m2
- Strategy: Subdivide into two lots, renovate the existing house and build a second house at the back using a battle-axe access. Sell the renovated property and Keep new property after refinancing to go on and do another similar or better deal. Started with less money but has now a new property and more cash at hand.
Let’s talk numbers:
- Asking price: $415
- Negotiated Price: $399K
- Client saved: $16k
- Renovation, subdivision and building costs: $400K
- Sale of the renovated house – Intrinsic value: $400K
- Value of new house: $700K
3 Darren Ct, Glenwood NSW 2768, Australia
+61 431 577 620
Hi If you registered and attended our SMSF seminar, congratulations. If you missed out due to a busy schedule, that's fine too. If you seriously want to plan for your retirement through well-researched positive cash flow properties using your super then you need to...
Why I Should Find An Experienced Property Agent In Australia?Choosing an experienced property agent directly influences your buying decision. If you think you can save hundreds of dollars by acting as your own buyer’s agents, you might be wrong. The professional...